Thank you

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:57:55 -0600

Dear CAUT members,

I am continually amazed at the things I learn about myself from this
list and its members, all the way back to its beginnings and the dear
departed colleagues, Jack Reeves, Danny Boone and Newton Hunt.

The lines became temporarily blurred for me with regards to what this
list is all about, to who this list is really for and for what this
list is meant to be.

Thank you for bearing with me. The lines are clear once again.

Sincerely,

Keith

Keith McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Baptist University
Saint Gregory's University
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA

PS: Can someone update the current status of

Mark E. Clark, Dartsmouth University/College
Mark Story, Eastern Washington University