words technical w/piano question

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:51:00 -0500

Now why'd you have to go and ask me that?  I had to go all the way out to
my truck to get the brochure:)

http://www.movingequipmentmakers.com

Click on Products: Accessories: Grandstand

$55.

The product description does not say so, but the rep at NCRC said they use
it in place of the lyre to tilt the piano.  I haven't tried it.

Moving Equipment Makers, Inc.
2089-C Clary Connector
Eastanollee, GA 30538
1-800-788-3655