setting the record straight (was Re: words technical w/piano question

Richard.Brekne Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:06:00 +0100

Sigh..

Dave P..... I hope you are watching this.... you and all those who are
so very concerned with the occasional Political  comments and bouts. I
ask you... is this stuff any better ? It certainly is quite a bit more
frequent.

Bickering, at least should go private. All bickering.

Just my view from the north

RicB