words fail me......

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:44:07 -0500

Lawrence Becker said:

> I know they have dealt their dealers dirty.  I feel worse about that than
> these circus-poster splendors.

Unfortunately, that will be a lasting impression for me..not because I am a
dealer, but I do contract work for a dealership that use to sell an awful
lot of them, and he felt like he was left out in the cold after he had
supported the product for a long time (10+ years, I believe).

1 bad business deal is enough, for alot of people, to forget all the good a
company may have done in the past. This dealer stuck with them and WAS NOT
part of the "get rid of what's-her-name" campaign that was so visible and
vocal. He was a suppotive figure in a sea of angry head-hunters.

So be it, and such is business in the 21st Century. God help us all if that
really is the case.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com