Yamaha Key bushings (ideas how to remove)

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:46:26 EST

In a message dated 1/21/2003 10:37:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Erwinspiano@aol.com writes:

> Speaking of institutional work has made me wonder if leather bushings would
> be a better choice for key bushing material.

Dale,

This is a good use for the Search function in the archives. Go to <A HREF="www.ptg.org">www.ptg.org</A>
, click on the pianotech archive link, and follow the lead to both pianotech
and caut archives, where you can search on "leather bushing." There have been
several rounds of discussion about leather bushings, so there are some good
specifics there.

Bob