OT found in piano

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:00:31 -0600

>Of course anything in the piano is the owners.  They never fail to
>be impressed with that little pile of coins I leave on the table with
>the straws, guitar picks etc...;-]
>
>David I.

It's true, they are impressed. My policy is that any $100 bills or gold
Double Eagles I find in a piano are mine. Everything else is theirs. If I
ever do actually find a $100 bill or Double Eagle I'll have to revise my
policy, but so far it's been a good one.

I admit I have absconded with a few pens and pencils I've taken from the
actions of practice room pianos to replenish my tool case supply.

Ron N