regular tool tools

Nichols nicho@cybermesa.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:20:25 -0700

Hi Joe,
      A tool you already have is a handy rubber-nut tool. It's the shank
cleaner, with the adjustable nut. Take of the nut, spread the tangs as you
see fit (to fit)(have a fit)(uh...stop!), chuck it up in your
variable-speed drill, and have at it. Common sense about holding the wire
with your other hand and some pinchers of some sort, etc.etc.

Try it sometime, it's a notch or two above removing bridle tapes with fire
(hush-up, Conrad).

Later,
Guy