Yama-help, s.v.p.!

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:00:46 -0600

Ed & list,

I think this is funny enough that I'm going to take a chance on posting
it. When I downloaded your message this morning, the 'Mood Watch' thing
that Eudora has indicated your message as "on fire" with a 3 red
peppers rating.

Well, I fully expected at least a curse word or too but no, not a one. I
wasn't able to even figure it out at first. Anyone care to guess what
word(s) made Ed's post so "offensive"? :-)

Avery