Institutional tuning cost

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:19:12 -0800

I hope all of us are taking into consideration our office & drive times
when we figure our hourly wage.  If it takes Mark 15 minutes to get
to the customer for that $60 minimum service charge, he is getting
$60 for 1 & 1/4 hours of his time or he's getting $48 per hour minus
his driving expenses and time on the phone making the
appointment.   Phone time might be up to 5 minutes?  He'd be
making $45 per hour.

David I.