tuning cost

Nichols nicho@cybermesa.com
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 15:05:02 -0700

Whew!
     For a while, I wasn't the lowest bidder, and the university gig
vacation was nice. Once again I've got the contract, and I did it at my
"regular" institutional price of $60 per, which is based on my standard fee
less discount. What is you standard "outside" fee? Seems like $40 per is
low, but.... how do we define "tuning", right?

Whatever floats your boat, I guess,

Guy Nichols, RPT
Ft. Stinkin' Desert, NM