Old behaviour (temperament)

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:25:30 +0100

I've been harping on this for about 2 years now.... and the present arguement is as good
a proof as I need. I hope Dave Poritt and co have got their eyes open on this.

Again I say... its not, and never has been the subject matter thats the problem... its
the insistance of people to personalize, criticise, ridicule, or otherwise find anything
but positive ways of discussing whatever subject matter comes up.

I aggree with Ed Suttons posting on the matter. Just state your views and if you cant
say anything good or at least well reflected and topical... then just take it in for
edification.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.