Old behaviour (temperament)

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:16:57 -0800

I will say no more than this...my comment "ET does rule" was simply to
state a fact and comment on Jon's statement.  I have little interest in HT and yes I
am a piano tuner.  I don't need HT folks jumping on my case so Ed and Jon save
your same old comments for another time with a different group who haven't heard
them over and over again ad nauseum.

David I.