Uncharted territory

James A Busby jab367@email.byu.edu
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 07:37:50 -0700 (MST)

Conrad, the price of the Chickering 7' is totally negotiable. They don't have
any idea, but just want to get rid of it to make room for their new Steinways.
(My understanding is they expect 6-10K) Serial #15166, which I think is
"acoustigrande" 1917. Snow college contact is Dr. Mark Ammons, 435-283-7466.
Good beefy sound. Someone did some action work lately. Wood finish.

I just saw it for a couple of minutes and wasn't really paying that much
attention at the time. I am close enough that I could check it out, maybe take
some pictures, if you're interested.
Jim Busby