Uncharted territory

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:38:34 EST

.      Cans of worms indeed Conrad.

         The price will obviously vary from rebuilder to rebuilder. Some will
do partial beely jobs other won't. I personally don't send out pianos less
unstrung any more. WHich means if sent here. It would get bridges,block of
your choice, A very better than factory plate finish. Aggraffe work or new
ones. File capo. Rib crowned Sitka board. And strings. Price varyies with
size of course. Figure 8-10 K plus shipping for ball park numbers.
  New keys Fron Rick Wheeler in plastic about $2500.oo. The retrofit would be
alot of work but less with new keys.
     Dale Erwin