HVAC follow-up

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:55:59 -0500

List,

We had a big meeting with the engineers and facilities type people
today and it is starting to look like they may fund our proposal to
repair the HVAC in our building!  I'll believe it when I see it but
for now they want me to give them some figures outlining things like
depreciation, life expectancy, and replacement schedule for our piano
inventory.

Has anyone done such a report?  I would really appreciate any hints
you could give me.  Could I see a copy of your report?  Also, do any
of you keep a replacement schedule?  Does the school follow it?  We
tend to save up to buy new pianos with the coins I find on the key
bed.  Do any of you have an annual replacement budget?

I will be getting all the information I can from the CAUT web page
but I am very interested in hearing about any experience you have
with this.  Thank you very much for your help.

Chris
--
Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.
School of Music, Ohio University