Fwd: Bearing difference on different soundboards

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:57:05 EST

--part1_73.2cec912b.2b6f50a1_alt_boundary
In a message dated 2/2/2003 3:36:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,=20
oleg-i@wanadoo.fr writes:

> Subj: RE: Bearing difference on different soundboards=20
>  Date: 2/2/2003 3:36:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF=3D"mailto:oleg-i@wanadoo.fr">oleg-i@wanadoo.fr</A>
>  To: <A HREF=3D"mailto:Erwinspiano@aol.com">Erwinspiano@aol.com</A>
>  Sent from the Internet=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Dale, I remember I've seen one issue of the journal, with this article on=20
> pre stressing the board but I am not sure that I have the whole numbers.=20
> =20
> Can you please tell me what months if you recall ?
>  =20
> Don't look too far, I have an index on an Excel file, and should find it=20
> there, but remember me the title of the article if you please.
>  =20
> Do you use dial gauge with magnetic base to see how much distance the boar=
d=20
> goes down ? I just bought one of these bases and the simple ones are cheap=
,=20
> very useful to follow moves against the iron plate for instance.=20
> But I guess 4 or 5 of them may be necessary (I've heard of a tech that pre=
=20
> stresses while looking at such a large amount of gauges)
>  =20
> Good night , time to go for me ....
>  =20
> Friendly wishes and for sure I should like to come some day and make you a=
=20
> visit, thanks for your offer.
>  =20
> Isaac
>  =20
> =20
> Isaac OLEG
>=20
> Entretien et r=E9paration de pianos.
>=20
> PianoTech
> 17 rue de Choisy
> 94400 VITRY sur SEINE
> FRANCE
> tel : 033 01 47 18 06 98
> fax : 033 01 47 18 06 90
> cell: 06 60 42 58 77=20
>=20
>=20
> >> -----Message=20
>>=20
>=20

--part1_73.2cec912b.2b6f50a1_alt_boundary
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--part1_73.2cec912b.2b6f50a1_alt_boundary--

An embedded message was scrubbed...