Touch weight

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:26:54 +0100

Ed Sutton wrote:

> Now, Isaac, have you noticed that there is a taboo against US
> technicians criticizing Steinway and Baldwin pianos on this
> list? Ed    ;-)

Not so Ed. However it IS bad form to bad mouth the competition....
regardless of who that is.  And since its difficult to draw the line
that seperates bad mouthing from criticism... its best to go out of ones
way to be .... shall we say... polite ?  I think... tho of course I do
not know... that this applies to technicians world wide and not just US
techs :)

Cheers and Merry Merries !

RicB

--