Touch weight

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 06:52:40 -0500

Now, Isaac, have you noticed that there is a taboo against US =
technicians criticizing Steinway and Baldwin pianos on this list?

Ed    ;-)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Isaac sur Noos=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 5:59 AM
  Subject: RE: Touch weight

  In my experience Protek CLP make some bushings very sluggish or even =
blocking after some time.

  =20

  Have no correlation between the kind of bushings (Renner most probably =
) that produce these results on a regular basis.

  =20

  The lists being mostly driven by US techs and Protek being an Us =
product widely used, nobody seem to answer to these questions most =
probably because of the political correct attitude on the lists (is not =
it guys ?)

  =20

  So let me say that is how I understand your silence on that matter =
(strange as you're generally willing to talk on any product/process =
used)

  =20

  =20

  =20