Refinishing list

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:20:08 -0500

All the subscribing, unsubscribing and other list functions are
exactly like the other lists.  After you have subscribed, you can
send your messages to refinish@ptg.org.  As with all of the other
lists, this is a "closed" list, that is only subscribed members can
send messages to it.  This keeps all spamers off the list.  Please
send any questions about the list to admin@ptg.org.   I hope this
meets a need, and is a success.

Dave Porritt, co-chair
Electronic Communications Committee