melting plastic SOT

Sat, 26 Apr 2003 00:16:59 -0400

Wim -

I'm sure there are a number of charts such as the one at the following link
available:

http://www.labsafety.com/refinfo/ezfacts/ezf164.htm

I like their catolog.

The following chart refers to one type of acrylic, which is what keytops
are made from:

http://www.rothermelassociates.com/chemicals1.htm

David Skolnik
Hastings-on-Hudson