OT - Computer

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:25:30 -0500 (CDT)

Avery,

You might want to check on your campus software distribution page to see
what is available. I'd be inclined to go with the antivirus software they
provide because it's free and easy to keep updated. In fact, your computer
guys may insist on using their antivirus software! You're usually welcome
use it at home as well.

http://www.uh.edu/infotech/software/

If you have the Eudora CD, your department can purchase a site license for
little or nothing that allows you to run it on their PC.

John Minor
University of Illinois