Shank/Flange Weights

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 13:16:39 -0500

Jon,

Before I got your last post, I sent another one with some
weights, etc.

Without adding a lot more clutter to the list, I think I
understand everything you said in the post. I do have one
more question, though.

I believe Richard B. said he put the lightest shanks in
the low bass and went heavier up from there. I believe you
said the opposite. That my main point of confusion right
now.

I'm just trying to understand the best way to install the
parts to minimize extra work later. I'll stop this for
today and let everyone get back to work. :-) Thanks again.

Avery

P.S.

For some reason, your attachment didn't come through on my
Mac. IE tried to open it.