Viennese action

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:45:18 +0100

Hello,

I have no particular idea about the heads you should use, but you will
find a detailed method for good regulation of these actions there (+
many other care info) :

http://www.mozartpiano.com/viennese.html

A few special tools are necessary. I would not change the heads
without dismounting the shanks. While doing it you can check the
pinning condition. Leather was used on many forte pianos, may be you
could change them only.

Hope that helps

Regards , nice project !

Isaac OLEG