Searching PTJ (was Old Journal Articles)

Robert Hohf rhohf@idcnet.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:24:48 -0600

There was a "Journal Catalog of Reprints" that is a single CD with the
following collections of selected articles:

Bridges and Soundboard Repair
Dampers, Trapwork & Action centers
General Repair
Hammers & Touchweight
Keys
Pinblocks and Plantes
Rebuilding Skills
Soundboard Installation
Stringing, Crown, and Downbearing
This CD wasn't very successful, and I'm not sure if it's still available.

"20 Years of the Piano Technicians Journal" is a set of 4 CDs that contains
pdf files for every issue of the Journal from 1979-1999.  This set is
available from the PTG home office.

Bob Hohf, RPT
Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
voice:  262-495-8058