Searching PTJ (was Old Journal Articles)

Fred S. Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:17:45 -0700

That brings up a question I was about to ask. I remember at a cyber cafe a couple years ago being shown how to search the entire PTJ cd (both cd's) if they were loaded to the hard drive. IOW,
not separate searches for portions, but a single search of the entirety. Since I didn't have a large enough hard drive, I promptly forgot. Could someone give some brief instructions about how
that might work? My recollection is that it involved simply creating a single folder with a specific name, and dragging all the content files into it.
Thanks,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico