Concert grands

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:46:06 +0100

Hi David

Cant give you any direct experience thus on a CFIII, but I
have routinely replaced hammers on Yamaha C seires grands (2
C-3's 3 C-6's and a C-7 just these past 4 years) with the
equivilant of Renner Blues. I personally like the results
quite well, especially after having quite improved my
voicing skills these past couple years.

Andre' from Holland I think would have something to say on
the matter if he was listening, and his words are always
worth reading. I think, he would probably say the Renner
Hammers dont work so well, definatly he would say the
classic Steinway shape is not appropriate for Yamahas.

Just my 2 cents

RicB

--
Richard Brekne