Hateful little F DAMPER

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 23:07:46 +0100

Del,

I am very interested in your explanations about springs, is there an
Internet version of these articles ? are they in the actual CD Rom
reprints ?

I can't see the necessity for these springs, but you certainly have a
good idea on that.

Adding 5 g weight on the head may be counterbalanced by subtracting
weight at the lever I guess. Is not the weight felt in the note if not
?

Regards Best.

Isaac OLEG