Harpsichord Wire

Blaine Vesely bvesely@kent.edu
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:46:14 -0500

Stephen,
I get my wire from The Instrument Workshop in Oregon.  Contact Lutz at
workshhop@fortepiano.com
You may like this page on his website:
http://www.fortepiano.com/wire.htm

I have also had very informative discussions with Margaret Hood at
HOOD@UWPLATT.EDU
Her website is http://www.fortepianos.pair.com

Blaine Vesely
Kent, OH