cost per hour. was Re: Maintenance Costs

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu May 30 10:54 MDT 2002

Wim,

What you mention below had already finally dawned on me.
When all of you mentioned hourly rates, I just had in my
mind "outside" hourly rates. Then when I re-read Ken's
post about "Multiply this figure by your current hourly
rate and add 20% for benefits", the light bulb finally
went off! :-)

Thanks to all of you for your help. Maybe now I can come
up with something reasonably intelligent!

Avery