Statement?

Michael Jorgensen jorge1ml@cmich.edu
Fri May 24 07:52 MDT 2002

Hi Willem,
   I never spend 10 to 20 hours on administrative work and neither does
my brother, a private sector RPT of 30 + years.!  About 1/4 of my income
is from private business and all of his income is.   Unless one has a
big rebuilding shop, employees, huge overhead, retail work, or just
loves paper work,  I don't think it should average more than a couple
minutes a day.
-Mike