Steinway seminar

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 25 20:41 MDT 2002

Hey Wim,
I went a few years ago when Scott taught the class (the first one).  It was
a great experience.  I can't say enough about the food, fun, learning you'll
do.  You tour a new part of the factory each day, eat a lot, learn Steinway
dealer/factory prep, (they pull one off the line for you to prep). Scott was
great, happened to meet Franz Mohr, there to film a German documentary, Mike
Mohr and others.  I brought my wife and we had time to go out a bit, too.
What a city.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
985.72P.IANO

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Wimblees@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 5:58 PM
To: Pianotech@ptg.org; caut@ptg.org
Subject: Steinway seminar

Dear Friends

A week after the convention, I will be going to New York to attend a week
long Steinway seminar. This is the first of four week long seminars Steinway
offers, after which you presumeably become a "factory trained technician".

Has any one compelted the courses? Would you care to comment on them?

Thank you.

Wim