Repair Question

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue Jun 18 10:23 MDT 2002

Hi Wim,

Thanks. The procedure seems like it would be the same but I
believe you're thinking of the longer loop for the repetition
spring, which is in the wippen.

The one I have that's broken is the one which goes through
the jack and the spring that helps it return attaches to it.
It's the one right under the jack stop felt, for the jack
regulating screw.

It seems like the procedure would be the same though.

Thanks again.

Avery