Newsletter

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Wed Jul 3 10:11 MDT 2002

While I agree that email and internet is definitely the future of
communication, I've got to second Fred's reasoning in this matter.  There
are only currently maybe 50% of southeastern full time CAUTs who
participate on this list, therefore probably likewise in surveys and
discussions, and the percentage of contract CAUTs is much lower.

I don't need a mailed newsletter, but it looks to me like those of us who
participate are a small minority of the CAUT world.  The rest of the CAUTs
need to hear from us.

Jeff