Guidelines Question

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue Jul 2 09:53 MDT 2002

Avery,
	A couple questions occurred to me after sending my last post. First,
what "base workload" did you enter? (I would expect 40 to 60 for what I
know of your institution). Second, would you post the averages for each
factor? And this applies to anyone posting results - helps to identify
where there may be individual oddities that might skew results (like a
very new inventory, which is also presumably in excellent condition).
Thanks,
Fred