Guidelines Question

Donald McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Tue Jul 2 16:50 MDT 2002

Jeff,

I remember that look. Just look back at him and say no kidding! :-)

My question to you is did you use the latest variables that Fred posted.
Your result of 3.6 seems a bit high to me. If I remember correctly, you
have less pianos that Ithaca College. My result is 2.59. If you have
used Fred's current variables, then it may a matter of inventory
condition and/or interpretation of the variables. Though call I'm sure.

Don