Guidelines Question

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Wed Jul 3 10:01 MDT 2002

Don,
3.6 (well, actually 3.4) was my result from the 1990 version of the
formula.  The initial revised numbers lowered me to 1.95.  I haven't had
the chance yet to input Fred's latest numbers, but I will soon.

Thing is, with our roller coaster humidity, I can see keeping these
instruments in tune, regulated, refurbished and rebuilt, actually requiring
at least 3 technicians.  Yes, I have 125 (including 2 fortepiano
reproductions).  But the 2.5 techs over at Georgia stay busy with their 115
pianos, and wonder how they ever got along before.

Jeff