CTE-Master Tuning

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue Jan 8 11:36 MST 2002

In a message dated 1/8/02 11:15:45 AM Central Standard Time, atodd@UH.EDU
writes:

> Since I'm the CTE who did the Master, completely aurally, what is the
> procedure if I'd like to change a few things? Basically the same as
> when the Master is originally done? Go over it with two other RPT's?

Since a master tuning is supposed to be consensus of 3 RPT's, one of whom is
a CTE, it would seem to me that if one of the three, be in the CTE or the
other RPT's, changes that tuning, without the consent of the other two, it is
no longer a "valid" master tuning. That would seem to be the "legal"
explanation, and it is just my opinion. That is not to say your findings are
wrong, and should not be taken into consideration. But to be on the safe
side, I would suggest you get the other 2 RPT's who did the master tuning,
come hear what you have done, and get their official okiedokie.

Wim