Workload-"condition"

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue Apr 30 13:00 MDT 2002

Point very well taken, Scott. My apologies to my fellow cauts for an
ill-considered flaming post. Usually I let something like that sit on
the screen a while (tune a piano or whatever), before hitting the send
button. I was in a hurry and failed to do so.
	So again, my apologies, and I'll try to maintain a collegial and
cordial tone hereafter.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico