:)

Michelle L Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon Apr 22 14:59 MDT 2002

Hey!!

You have all put a smile on my face for the first time today.

There's parts of everyone's letters that are so nice to read and so
reassuring, especially the post from the female I just read... ( SO SORRY I
FORGOT YOUR NAME!!!)

THANK you all for responding.

I was hesitant to post such a letter, but now I'm glad that I did.

I still am embarrassed a bit- especially about how long I was there..but
there's just no way in hell I am going back there.

My problem is how to tell him without ....what???   Breaking his heart????
HA!!!

See..  I feel better. Thanx again!

:) michelle

ps- I am an accu-tuner "2" disciple, David.
And to the fella from overseas- no you can't have my phone number - I am
butt-ugly anyways.   :)