uncomfy

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon Apr 22 13:12 MDT 2002

Greetings,

>PLease help with your suggestions on how I can stop feeling sick to my
>stomach when I think of the thought of going to this guys place again.

    One way is to tell him that you have decided that this is not an account
that you care to take and would be happy to refer him to another tuner you
know,(perhaps a 220 lb. male?).  It takes two to make a victim and you are
under no obligation to work for anyone you don't want to,  that is the beauty
of self-imployment.  You are also under no obligation to explain yourself
further.   If he wants to go away thinking that you are a crazy piano tuner,
so be it,(if he is really crazy, he might understand!).  Protect yourself
first, be honest, and don't look back.

>******I was there from 10 am until 4 pm.*******

Did you charge him $300?

>OH!!! Around the time I was leaving another CRAZY person came to his house.
>She was drunk I think...and ugh....CRAZY - well she wants me to tune her
>piano to. I gave her one of my cards. What the hell do I do in a situation
>like that???

See above.

Regards,
Ed Foote RPT