Piano Benches, was something else

Fri Apr 19 16:45 MDT 2002

While we are on this subject,,,, and just out of curiosity..... what is your
favorite basic type of adjustable bench for durability.

Mine has got to be the good ol' fashioned corkscrew type.... the little round
padded seat that basically screws up and down. Works great, lasts a long time.

Anyone else ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.