new formula, part two

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Fri Apr 19 14:37 MDT 2002

Ya'll got more money than I do.  Getting reupholstery?  Bottle of Elmer's
and a couple of C-clamps'll fix most anything here till it breaks somewhere
else (though there's an old bench over there now that looks to be a
challenge).  I had to borrow from another department to go buy $8 worth of
screws for benches the other day.  I can't walk in my shop for benches
right now.  Dang carpet.

So far our adjustables are holding up, but the day'll come when one of them
gets the Elmer's treatment too.

Jeff

>At 12:53 04/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>> >
>> > And don't forget about repairing piano benches! :-)
>>
>>Avery, you actually repair benches??!!!
>>Ron N
>

>Me three.  Pump up Kimbaldorfer hydraulic artist benches (mitt bicycle
>pump). Rebush scissor (Jansen) benches. Grease scissor screws. Glue up
>and/or fabricate misc wood parts of other artist and straight benches. Yup.
>I do 'em.
>
>I _don't_ do upholstery. I recently had Jansen redo two of them.
>
>Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
>Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
>Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

Jeff Tanner
Piano Technician
School of Music
University of South Carolina