new formula, part two

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri Apr 19 14:00 MDT 2002

>Me three.  Pump up Kimbaldorfer hydraulic artist benches (mitt bicycle
>pump). Rebush scissor (Jansen) benches. Grease scissor screws. Glue up
>and/or fabricate misc wood parts of other artist and straight benches. Yup.
>I do 'em.
>
>I _don't_ do upholstery. I recently had Jansen redo two of them.
>
>Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
>Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
>Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

Sure, I repair them when they'll pay for it. They just don't seem to be
interested unless it's the auditorium artist bench. Being contract on a
per-job basis, it ain't already covered with the job. Just finished with an
"Ultra" for a music teacher. One of the square tapered tubular sheet steel
legs folded up on her, so I made her a new set from maple.

Ron N