loose capstans

Mary C. Smith MarySmith@mail.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 19 08:46 MDT 2002

I'd be really careful using ca glue with the screws in place. It's better to
remove them, squirt thin ca in the hole, spray the screw with Maclube, then
screw it back in and spray the accelerator on. But ya have to remove them.

I'd probably try thinned Titebond if I was desperate and didn't want to
remove the screws. But then you have to wait for the stuff to dry. If you're
in a super-hurry, maybe just ca as above the really bad ones...then do all
later when time permits.