Concert Load

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu Apr 18 09:29 MDT 2002

In a message dated 4/18/02 7:50:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
jorge1ml@cmich.edu writes:

> Conrad, Dave,
>        You guts nailed it right on regarding the plight of CAUTs.   Is there
> anything the CAUT Committee could do to help?   Do we really have to be
> oppressed to get the jobs done superbly?    Is change hopeless?
> -Mike Jorgensen

Mike

This is what the workload formula is all about. The plight of the CAUT isn't
going to change until administrators are shown that we are overworked and
underpaid. Whether you use the workload formula developed by the CAUT
committee, or my new one, do the math, and show it to your boss. It might not
change anything right away, but it will you some ammunition to get help.

Wim