New Keyboard for S&S D from Kluge

serge harel serge.harel@videotron.ca
Tue Apr 16 09:09 MDT 2002

Hello to all

This will interests the top rebuilder

I have a new keyboard to sell.

I ask to Kluge in Germany to make me a new keyboard for an S&S D 1961 I
ship the old frame and ask for those spec:

1- Key thickness 26mm ( 1 inch ) the original was 23mm
2- Long sub bottom of 5mm thick
3- Thicker backcheck block (2mm) to put higher the Yamaha backcheck
(They are smaller)
4- Keytop made with Tharan the synthetic ivory from Fazoli
5- Ebony black key
6- The original key ratio was by chance 0.52
   (Same for Hamburg and perfect with the 17mm knuckle)
7- Come with a new key frame it need every thing: all felt, walnut shoe
for
   the action frame, key stud ...

We have a communication problem I ask for one set of key and the make me
two.

The new Kluge president said that it was there mistake and they ship me
a box with two sets.

I ask 2300$us wood box for shipping include

Best regard

Serge Harel
-