fog

Wed Apr 10 14:56 MDT 2002

Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/10/02 2:35:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
> drwoodwind@hotmail.com writes:
>
>> As I watched the fog billow over the Baldwin SF10 on stage today, I
>> wondered
>> what effect this would have on the piano......(fog machine in
>> catwalk,
>> capable of filling theater)

This is actaully quite harmless and is used by lighting folks to create
3d'ish effects. It is harmless to humans or they would have nailed
people for useing it years ago. If it was harmfull to things like
pianos....and...er.... amplifiers, soundboards, electric guitars... you
know all that electric stuff....I am sure somebody would have exploded
years.... perhaps even some rock star would have used this potential in
some grand finale...grin.

But... as it were... its harmless. At least thats what I have been led
to believe these past 20 years or so. Who knows tho... 60 years ago
Doctors were telling us that smoking cigarettes was good for you.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.