tapping pins (wapin)

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue Apr 9 16:47 MDT 2002

Hi Richard,

I've been fortunate enough to play 5 Strads and one Guarnarius. The Strads
were all "ok" but nothing fabulous. The Guarnarius on the other hand was
one of those instruments "to die for". On that *very* limited and subject
basis I can say that my own fiddle "out played" the 5 Strads, and was NOT
even in the same building (maybe on even on the same planet) as the
Guarnarius.

I do believe that choice of instrument is a totally subjective phenonima.

My single point was that just because an instrument has a "name" it does
NOT mean it is good.

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.