bearing, loose bridge pins leading to Wapin considerations

Tim Coates dakotaphan@yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 06:21 MST 2002

Ron,

Didn't you show me some data at Reno that showed the Wapin bridge had the
least amount of stress at some point?  You measured some sort of stress in
relation to the angle of the bridge pin.  I apologize for not remembering
any specifiics.  This whole line may be completely off topic.

Tim Coates
Wapin Co., LLP