bearing, loose bridge pins leading to Wapin considerations

vem@email.byu.edu vem@email.byu.edu
Sat Apr 6 00:45 MST 2002

Hi-
 No, the trapping pin is angled in the same direction as the non speaking
bridge pin.  otherwise it wouldn't "trap" the string.
vince

-     Now with Wapin there are  new sets of parameters to consider.
- The front pin is vertical and the next pin, I think they call it the
- 'trapping pin" is also vertical.  I wonder what the consideration of
- "riding up" on the front pin is there?  And also how the string seats
- on the bridge as opposed to the old pin arrangement.? Does the string
- indentation look the same?   ---ric
-
-
-